Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Blink of An Eye ... March gone already

It feels like just 2 weeks ago since I last updated my blog ... but in fact, OMG is a month already. Guess I'm too busy with MATTA fair past few weeks. Really been work like hell for that 3 days + 1 days before for setting up the booth. During that few days, I am really so so so so so freakinggg tired until I don't have the mood to think anything for the period Literally I can't feel my leg at all after I went back from work. Felt great as I've learned a lot actually, this is the first time I'm working in matta fair and guess what, setting up the booth actually kinda fun. Saw neighbour company APPLE doing their as-usual-so-bloody-grand decorations ... One of my senior predict that the whole MATTA fair would easily costs them more than 200k. But this isn't strange at all. They do really advertise their 'prestige tourism'. Wondering ... what kind of tourism service they offer? until 8 days Japan trip would costs us rm10k ?


It's been a month and half in this company, guess i just got all the basic skills in order to survive in this industry. Sharpened a damn lot with my geographic skills, kinda motivated to hold my first sales kit and start blowing water with my customer. Felt lucky that I'm able to go for the training class @ Amadeus, the main system that operates in my company. Met a guy who taught me some of the different pathway in tourism industry. He do offer me something good, guess I don't wanna mention it here. Since I've already know inside my heart. Asked some of my friends and family member, what they are saying is very very true. There's nothing called kind hearted in working world. There's not a need to be good to employer as they are not doing good for us. Sometime you just need to be cruel *RAWR*


Also learned a lot of marketing gimmick this month bwahahaha :D

Freedom of choice ? = FOC
Buy 1 free 1 = this one really tricky as well .. this term do have a lot of meaning.

No comments: