Sunday, February 28, 2010

Motivated

Kinda lazy to update my blog, but who cares huh? It's just my personal blog, din expect people to see it anyway. Felt motivated more than usual. Met Simon aka. Akeabubu who is a blueserver friend for quite some time yesterday, found out that he's a god in figure painting and btw he's a wholesaler for figures except gundam. But he's very experienced in gunpla air-brushing. Felt happy that he's willing to borrow me a air-brush machine hahah. Means I can try out the feeling of AB-ing. Well, most of my figures are completed lazily actually.


Without proper sand paper and cutter actually, found out that most of my kits are poorly made so I will take attention to make it better. Hmmmm .. regret that most of the gunpla i've already stick on the decals and it's too late to modify or AB it. However my precious S-gundam is still clean, and this means i can modify it properly. And I still have few HG kits to use as experiment for my first AB experience.


However, I am not motivated in gunpla. My working life has got better than past few weeks, and MATTA fair is coming up so I will appreciate this chance properly and grab as much as experience as possible. My mission is to get into NATAS fair though all my colleague said it's a pain in the ASS. Well, what I wanna do is to surpass what i can do heh.

Hell yeah, 7 more days for my May'n concert !!!!


Ciaoz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on itscrono.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research displays that about 80% of all United States adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.