Saturday, May 8, 2010

Changing ...

Few weeks of confusion, what they told me are true... since my plan to lead tour not going according to my plan, guess even if I going on Feb 2011 intake would be waste. What's the point of working a 1-2 month after confirmation if I'm changing job? Might as well goes to Sept intake.


Since pound sterling is dirt cheap now, yesterday exchange rate is just rm4.9x = 1 pound. After all, found 1 uni that offer Bachelor of Tourism that requires me to study for 1 year only. Well, that's promising. Went to the agent yesterday and they suggest me University of Gloucestershire, that's hard to pronounce hahah . Looking around the environment, not bad since I don't want distractions as I'm going the solely to study not to enjoy myself being there.


Plan to have a look at other agents as well after discussing with my family. Some of my friend told me to go to the agent infront of Taylor's A level college area. Gonna have a look in a week or two. Asked opinion from a few ppl, majority of them are supporting me as well.


Not that I'm scared to accept challenge, but I have to think what's best for me as well. Olympic 2012 at London is the best chance for me to butt in, it's a lifetime experience that I shouldn't let it go so easily.


Pfft .. today there's 2 kid at office. My manager kids >.<

aiks. .. have to stop here already.



CIAOZ

No comments: