Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rotten Blog, Will be revived soon, i guess when I'm in UK

Pretty much a rotten blog, with 1-2 posts a month lolness.


Just to update myself here. Uhm .. Had 2 birthday celebration last 2 weeks. Kinda happy also for them. Received offer letter from Uni of Gloucestershire. 80% will go there since for uni that offer top up for tourism for a year, Glou is the best choice in terms of environment and price. And received quite a good comment of lecturer part.


A lot of things came into my mind actually. Darn lot to prepare and it's gonna hurt my wallet like hell

Things to do before going UK

Buying another 2nd hand handphone
Buying digital camera
Service my ipod
Buying formal clothing
as well as casual clothing and shoes
Renew passport
Buying rechargeble battery
+ etc ...

UGH. that really cost a lot T_T

But ~ I think im gonna buy 1 last mecha before leaving malaysia Mg Gouf Custom !!! Bwahahah ~

1 comment:

PeggyLowPheiQi said...

i;m also.. ur wish list is same with me...