Thursday, September 17, 2009

20 years old ... a new begining?

To think that I'm 20 this year.. means this is the last year for me being a teenager. There's lot of pro and cons. Back to college last tuesday, talked with Ms. Merry, one of my favourite lecturer. Agree with what she said, it's never too late to study. She also told me about some of the seniors who are abroad and have stable income.

Inspired by what she told me. Think that I really go abroad to work for a year or two. I just need to find the right time to talk with my brother to see. Because in HK, their living cost ia higher. Think that if I manage to save up. I will get quite a lot too. And I do have advantages in terms of language. Yes, I DO impress guests from HK during my internship. So why dont give it a try?

Hmmm... My birthday for this year, 20. Felt okay with it, I'm not an attention grabber. I do not hope for any big big things or anything special from my parent actually. But i felt lucky enough to have my classmates and few of my close friends. Got an album from my classmates, although dont know who are the few who gave me. But still, I'm glad.

Last but not least, I must remind myself for my oath for this semester.

No comments: