Monday, September 28, 2009

Bro Wedding and Raya week.

Many ppl said that my blog is totally WORDINGS .. yeah i agree too. Everything I spit out here is instant from my thought, I never bother to add any pictures. Phew, last week was my so called mid term break. 1 week, definitely not enough ! Kinda busy week for me, As i need to do my report, friend's farewell, bbq, bro's wedding and so on ... until now, I just done what required in my report. I need to add on a lot of things. Since I am aiming A for this report.


Talk about my brother's wedding. This is the first time I become 'HENG DAI' or so called brother. Early in the morning have to go to the bride's house to literally TAKE her away. Sung love song, played a few game and have to give ANGPAO to the sister before they let us take that bride. Meanwhile in the evening, suddenly appointed become event coordinator. Have to take care of all the wine, liquer, and beer during the wedding dinner. As well as assisting the DJ in the disc. Overall during the dinner I didnt have the time to eat much. Have to entertain the guests.. Heheh,managed to grab a few glasses of chivas on the rock. A bit drunk during the end of the dinner. But overall, fun also being a HENG DAI.


Earlier on this week, had a bbq during morning. Even i'm suprised when firstly heard, but its okay since it is at waterfall area. Gone there just to give face, but ended up with faces that I dont really wanna see hahahaha. Not that familiar with them during secondary school also. But luckily few of my braders are there so I am not bored to dead LOL. Meanwhile, my friend Kwai Ling had gone of to Reading last weekend. Managed to meet up with her at least for one last time for a year or two.


Went to sing K also last week, with fellow braders fai, aaron, william and suprising ah cai. This time he no FFK me already. hahahaha ..luckily i do quite a lot of my report and now i do not need to worry actually. Just touching up the remaining ones and ... YAY i'm done with it !!!

No comments: