Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to College- But ..

Yeah, it's 11th of September today .. and i've back to Sunway on the 6th ..


Glad to see all my coursemate back to college ' alive ' , though some were complaining like hell about their SWE while some other enjoyed it very much. For me, yeah ive complained a damn lot during my SWE period there, but somehow I do miss some of the moment of my life in Nexus too.. felt like i'm dreaming the moment i'm back to college. This 4 month and a week passed just like a dream. And I've promised Justin to go back to hotel, perhaps the next 2-3 years .. to conquer Mount Kinabalu.

Hmm... seems like this semester have less study time .. My class ends at thursday noon, which means i have more time go back to bentong. So what I am taking for this semester?

- Law
- Economic
- Human Resource Management
- Intergrated Marketing Management
- and Moral Studies <_<


I still remember what I've promised during my SWE time ... guess some of it I alerady start worknig on it already .. Tonight is the first time im cooking dinner for my whole family. I mean independently without any help from mom .

Tonight's menu

- Braised pork with celery, carrot and red wine
- Long cabbage with tofu
- Brinjal with minced pork and mushroom

No comments: