Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ipod Touch 32gb

It's been a week + since I've updated this blog.

Bought Ipod Touch 32gb yesterday night .. as it is brand new thing, darn it there's no freebies at all. My pocket have to bare the pain lolness .. It is darn simple, just an ipod, a usb-charger and an earphone .. omg that cost me rm 1199 already, and I also bought the casing and it ended 1295 .. kinda pain in the ass. But I am totally satisfied with what I bought, luckily I didn't ended up buying PSP, which is a total waste of money for no-so-hardcore-gamer me.

This is my first apple product, the quality is very good and the touchscreen is so sensitive. Bet anyone who use it gonna get addicted with it easily lol. Well, to be honest, apple do really have a good marketing plan. With the never ending upgrade of apple product, we would never get satisfied with all the gadget. Moreover, to register the bloody itunes account also need a credit card with the security code. Sigh, still havent get the password from my sister so couldnt get to register and download the applicartion.

Dont know whether this is good for me or not. Seems like a distraction for me also .. hope i wont get too addicted with it lol.

1 comment:

Kein Yeow said...

beware of apple fanboy syndrome xD