Monday, October 26, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine, darn it I'm totally agree

Today class only 2 hours, since Moral Studies ended already.. sigh, times passes very fast. Just felt like I'm back from internship 2 weeks only. Decided to go out with fellow coursemate, ahahah ... outing at ss15. Went to a mixed rice shop on top of ss15's pasar area. Thanks to Matthew Lim's blowing water skill, I laughed my ass off. I was laughing like hell until i do not have the energy to hold my spoon LOLNESS. And i chocked when I am drinking my leong sui wth. Looking at his serious look and his imbalance chui shui skills, he is able to make anyone laugh until stomachache ! Went to play pool on top of Asia Cafe, hahaha guess I am too noob with it :0. Then we went to have another leong sui at Snowflakes, it was very good as it only costs rm 4.90 and the portion is VERY LARGE.

Wish to have more time to hangout with all my precious coursemate and I totally love all the crazy ppl here.

No comments: