Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TRUST

Hmm .. dont really know how to said it. Once a person has destroyed the trust for once .. i guess, there is no point in believing the same person for twice .... Had really a good thought of it, kinda stupid for me to trust the person who do this cruel thing to me past 5 years ago. Why the hell i need to believe in him anymore? swear after I'm done with everything necessary. I won't be together with him. You can screw me or scold me, i dont mind with it if it is my fault. But is it necessary for you to do this cruel thing to me?

Ugh ... hereby i am reminding myself not to TRUST the same person again. As it is as screwed up as what happens 5 bloody years back. You think that youre so great? but youre just inconsiderate after all and I dont wanna trust you anymore. it's enough.

BEING SILENT DOESNT MEANS I'M DEAD

No comments: