Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cycling - after 2 years

Phew, finally repaired back my lovely bicycle after being abandoned for almost 2 years. Changed both the inner tube of the tyre, seat, brake rubber and checkups on the gear part. For the bac few years when I'm still in my high school, I am used with cycling for quite a distance though I'm not as passionate as some of my friends.

Yesterday, It's really like I am losing half of my life just to cycle back the same old route that I used to cycle quite a lot. Thinking of it .. 18km ( Chamang Waterfall) + 6km ( Go and return from town) seems so so so challenging .. Felt like I no longer have the energy anymore for the rest of my days. However, I manage not to stop for a break during the way going into the waterfall.

Start cycling from my house and it took me around 10-15 minutes to reach the entrance of the waterfall and another 30 minutes just to get there. It was very exhausting T_T. Rested around half an hour and get out from the waterfall. Had breakfast at Kok Hing alone, it's been a long time since I woke up this early to have breakfast.

This few days I'm not gonna cycle anymore because I am off to watch Malaysian Open with my brother. Just scared that my body will begin to ache once I get back to cycle next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BTW, use Bluetooth blocker to block all spy transmitters in your home or office.