Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week of Joy and Pain

WEEK OF JOY


- Went to Malaysian open 2010 with my bro and sis in law. I enjoyed it a darn lot these few days actually.

- Hanging out with college kakis although just a lunch, glad to hear their recent updates. I guess I cant live alone without friends. Had a good lunch @ Nando's with Lisan, HC and Sook Hui.

- I got accepted into a travel company in Jalan Imbi and they are willing to offer me training with certificate. Though they pay is not high, what else more i need? I am recruited as part of 'Singapore Department' where I am handling reservation and business from Singapore. Though I will start of as Data Entry clerk, I will be upgrade to ticketing officer as soon as I am able to handle all the basic requirement of the ticketing system. And I also have the chance to go abroad to Singapore to assist in their travel fair ( MATTA fair of Singapore, though I dont know what it is called) I felt that this is a good start for me too.



WEEK OF PAIN

- Just on Sunday one of my good friend being scammed RM9k from con-men. I believed that he is either drugged or hypnotized . Felt sad and pity for him, 9k is a big amount for students leh. OMGNESS. But in the same time this indicates that we as human shouldnt bear the heart of greed. Things would be different if he is not greedy. And what I am so sad is, I've told him that the particular area which is Plaza Rakyat is full of scammer and once a scammer tried to trick me but I turn them away.

- Yesterday, Ah Cai and Ah Ta were involved in a quite serious car accident. They were admitted into Selayang Hospital. Ah Cai's condition is not so serious and he got off with around 100 stitches and bruises and cuts everywhere. Felt relieved as I didnt even recognise him before the nurse wipe off his blood stains. Meanwhile Ah Ta condition is freaking serious and he still in coma now. Doctor said he had suffered brain concussion which and he smashed out from the car. Which he is badly injured all over his face and mouth They were trying to cut through a bus in a tremendous speed and eventually lost control and crash on the drain and Ah Ta was flunged out from the car. What makes this worse is both of them didnt even wear seat belt.


3 people have bad things happen to them in just less than 48 hours. Please be careful during CNY time all my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.