Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hard Life

Supposedly, I got something to write on my previous post. But after I typed for almost 1 pages +. Stupid mozilla got crash due to my over download lol. So i got lazy and forget to retype it anymore.

So ... What's up with me for these few weeks? I guess ... all I do is slacking around home looking for job. Some interviews, and ... outing with friends. Sent almost 15 resume in total, but only 2 responded. And their salary offer is cheap as nut. What's the difference between a diploma holder and SPM kids? Felt really dissapointed actually. Felt that I must go and get a job ASAP as some of my friends already working. Life is tough, no study = no money T_T. Been spending quite a lot as I have been going in and out to KL.

I've also trying to learn more about chinese cuisine in order to make my life easier once I continue my degree. Been thinking to study at UK, but not this year. Since I wanna get some experience at first. Some if the cuisine if learned lol

- Braised pork with groundnuts
- Mapo tofu
- Thai style tofu, can be applied to meats as well
- Sweet and sour chicken/ pork
- Braised pork with vegetables and wine ( western style)


My next try will be

- Teriyaki chicken with red wine ( saw it through iron chef)

No comments: