Friday, February 19, 2010

I wish there's 30 hours a day instead of 24 :(

Pretty weird huh my wish? yeah ... I seriously need more time to balance up my life. Working already take half of my day, and left the other half for sleeping, eating, and bath etc. Roughly I have less than 4 hours a day. And by the time I reach home, I am bloody tired and i just wanna have more rest. Finally I understand why people hate working, it's not about the stress. It's about the life.

Recently I got myself a new habit. Since I'm living in places where I no longer can go out easily. What I do during my free times is go for arcade. Usually I will go for it during my half days, and after work like today. Met back John from Sabah, I've lived with him together for around 1month + during my training period at Nexus resort. Had a good talk with him. Glad to reconnect back with him after around half a year.

Guess my hand really itchy for some gunpla. Grabbed some of the San Guo gunpla - Ma Chao gundam and a HG Exia Repair II. Normally I would go for gunpla in UC series.

Wishlist
- Hi-nu gundam
- Sazabi
- Rx-78 One Year War Colour
- Gundam f91
- Gespenst Mk-II
- Zeta Gundams
- Gouf Custom
- Rick Dom
- Acguy
- Gyan
- GP03 Stamen
- Gundam Wing ver. ka
- Gundam Unicorn
- Stark Jegan MG
- MG Zaku II


guess there's a lot.


But I seriously need moarrr time in my life. Wanna watch anime also felt asleep. Kanasai

No comments: