Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Path I've Carved On The 04/02/2010

Hmm .. Actually I got a lot to say but .. I'm too lazy already.. Sudden change in my lifestyle .. it's kinda hard to adjust my sleeping time .. Found myself yawning in the office all the time.

So .. I am finally working after a month worrying about jobless and getting job that I hate. Though received a sudden call that said ' Are you supposed to work today? ' on tuesday morning. Which I never know a single about me being confirmed for the job applied. Hmm .. funny lol? So I begin to work on Thursday due to some unavoided circumstances.

I must admit that I'm a person that blend into a place quite slow compared to other ppl. Yesterday I'm almost like a total idiot doing solo things and the person who supposed to teach me just gave me a very simple briefing. Over the years, I am always proud of my geography knowledge but I'm almost like know nothing compared to the staffs there. However, I managed to impress one of the senior due to my not-so-bad geography knowledge. The company will send me to Amadeus learning classes with certificate provided ( A special system just for ticketing agent)

I am still very blur and I am given different air fare to see. The air fare is different from what we all see because it is for business use and there's a lot of terms and condition, peak or non peak season, service charge and a darn lot more to see. Can't believe that a simple piece of paper have so criteria to see and be aware of it. Looks like i must be more attentive when working :/ After being properly 'brief' by my supervisor, I must be very careful when working because I am actually in a department that dealing with Singapore market and every calls are actually directed from singapore. Heard from my manager the singapore peoples are very kiasu and they usually will try to catch our mistake and make a big fuzz about it lol.

Meanwhile, I am prepared for being BORED for the next few months. As what I oberved, i am going to be place as data entry first. 1 single piece of airfare looks plain, but some complicated one is very very very trouble some. It can take almost 1-2 to just finish it. Imagine it also scary already.

And hereby I am reminding myself to be tough mentally and get through all the shits. I must remember my mission for this year. - Lead a tour out from Malaysia and Get to Natas fair and Matta fair. I'll take everything as challenge and wont give up so easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.