Friday, July 24, 2009

42 days left .. I guess my mind is blurring me again

42 days left, but I can't wait to go back to sunway ... seriously, counting each days pass is a pain ... what is your feeling when every morning u woke up u doesn't have the mood to go to work? Next week is my last week in room service department ... which i don't really have problem with and there's approx 1 month 1 week more in front office department.

Seeing each one complete their internship is also a pain in the arse. During my first 1 1/2 month in Nexus, me and Kah Fai accompany Hans and Errol leavin Nexus, and tomorrow is John's last day in Nexus .. I've been seriously affected by their leaving, thus I can't concentrate with my job for a period of time.

I'm not acting tough but .. I DO really miss things in Sunway and back in my hometown, Bentong. I miss my bed, my gangs, the lifestyle there, the food there and my parent. After I graduated from my high school, my parents became more to my 'friend' where I can talk casually and sometimes share my feeling with them although they are nagging me sometimes.

I've lived outside Bentong after my high school BUT this is the first time I never see my friends and family members for such a long time.

No comments: