Friday, July 31, 2009

ugh .. omg 35 blardy days left

Hmm .. 35 days left. well, today is the left one of my boss left Nexus Karambunai ... after hell lotsa shits and politics in Fnb department ... Well, working here really makes my mind think wider and .. there's damn lot of unfair things in hotel.

Sometimes I thinked, being a boss and yet given F words for hours everyday. Kesian see my boss being F-ed by Restaurants manager. And the working hour is like .. 7am to 11pm everyday? with freaking lot of paperwork such as evaluation, staffing, monthly promotion, profit and lost account and other more ...

Now, they are talking beside me and I' writing this post. This is one of the thing that I won't forget in Nexus Karambunai. And ... I'm here to remind my self not to being arrogant when I'm in the higher level of management no matter which industry I'm in.

It's late and I'm gonna follow my boss back

No comments: