Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bartendering experience

Uhm.. how to start this ... I'm always have interest in alcoholic drinks .. but i hardly go to clubs and pubs before it's expensive, and yeah im just a student, no point to spill my parent's hard earn money.

I've taken bar training for 2 weeks in Sunset Bar and Grill, one of the outlet in Nexus Resort Karambunai .. felt very happy to take the bar training ... The person who guide me is Azlan, one of the bartender of the outlet...

To be honest, he's a talented and very kind person, he even taught me how to make nice cocktail garnish, some of the international cocktail, nexus creation cocktail, smoothies, ice blended.. I've seen some of the method that used in cocktail making

For example, shaking, blending, straight into the glass, shaking without ice and some other that i've forgotten ..

What are my favourite drinks during this 2 weeks in Sunset Bar and Grill?

- Long Island Ice Tea

- Pinacolada
- Singapore Sling
- Mai Tai
- Bananarama
- Papayana
- Planter's Punch
- Fuzzy Fizz
- Way to Heaven

* picture will be posted later*


Seriously I like bartendering a lot but this wont be my job too .. passion over a job VS job stability .. still, I prefer job stability .. But, after 2 weeks in Sunset Bar ... there's one thing in my mind

I wanna have my own private BAR in my very own house xD

1 comment:

aNnIe said...

u shud create a chatbox la..
n yeah..alcoholic drinks rock...
next time make me a singapore sling k..=)